Drone Control – app summary
Drone Control is a feature rich control application available for the the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, optimised for use with the iPhone 4 retina display. Using Drone Control to pilot your AR.Drone you can customise your HUD, take photos from either of the on-board cameras and capture flight information for later analysis.
Drone Control - UK download Drone Control - US download
Drone Control – notes from the developer (Tommy Kammerer)
This is a remote control application for Parrot’s new quadrocopter: the AR.Drone. Of course it is only useful if you already have the AR.Drone hardware from Parrot.
Use the well known interface to control your drone.
* Take photos easily. You can take single photos or setup an interval.
* Photo Library, manage and share your photos.
* Log and plot navigation data and alert messages.
* Full customizable HUD, choose from different designs.
* Flight time, altitude, roll, yaw overlays.
* Alert messages can have sound effects.
* Telnet and other tools to gather log files and other informations from your AR.Drone.
* Firmwaremanager included.
* Localized in german and english. You can select from different units in the settings: centimeter, meter, inch and feet.
* All graphics iPhone 4 retina display ready.
* Drone Control is an universal app for iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch.
iOS 3.1.3 or higher required.
This application is not endorsed by Parrot and Parrot is not offering support for the app.
If you experience any problems please use www.digitalsirup.com to get in touch with me.
The Parrot AR.Drone sponsors:
Drone Control – app video & imagesGoogle+