Matrix Flight HD – app summary
Matrix Flight HD is the first iPad only app for the Parrot AR.Drone, including all of the features seen in Free Flight alongside flight data, image capture and custom LED animations.
Matrix Flight HD - UK download Matrix Flight HD - US download
Matrix Flight HD – notes from the developer (Stefan Casutt)
iPad control software for the Parrot AR.Drone.
If you don’t own an AR.Drone, please don’t buy this software, it would be useless.
MatrixFlightHD comes with all features known from the Parrot AR.FreeFlight App plus the following extensions:
- HD resolution (native iPad)!
- “CareFree” Control mode (front stays front)
- JPG grab functionality (now with fast grabbing up to 10fps)
- custom Altitude limit (1-4 m)
- view last 10 images while flying
- play LED-animations
- play drone-animations
(be CAREFUL with the TURNAROUND animations, the drone needs space for that)
- shows current altitude estimated by the sonar sensor
- shows navigation data while flying
- images are accessible via iTunes – Documents
to reset the drone angle push [B=0] -> important for “CareFree”
The [B=0] button sets a new offset to the drone-angle, this will not reset the x/y-coordinates. For a complete reset of navigation data reboot your drone.
The Parrot AR.Drone sponsors:
Matrix Flight HD – app video & imagesGoogle+